The top management of Znalecký a oceňovací ústav s.r.o., whose main orientation is valuation, expert activities and consulting activities undertakes to further develop the organisation, continuously improve the quality of products and services to generally satisfy the expected and assumed demands of clients and meet the legal regulations.
The top management of the company takes responsibility for protecting the environment during its construction work activities. It acknowledges the need to improve environmental management as one of the greatest priorities of the company.
In order to strengthen the protection of the environment, the top management of the company decided to control and minimize risks of polluting any element of the environment by implementing an integrated system according to standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. Our permanent priority is to protect the environment and create safe working conditions for our employees.
To meet these objectives the top management of Znalecký a oceňovací ústav s.r.o. follows the following principles:
- Contributing to improving the environment by implementing an integrated system according to the standards ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and developing it further.
- Meeting the requirements of the valid legal regulations for protecting the environment.
- Expansion through educating employees about how to protect the environment and win closer cooperation from them.
- Continuously searching for ways to reduce energy consumption.
- Striving to prevent accidents and if they occur, proceeding according to emergency plans for restricting negative influences on the environment.
- Evaluating the impacts on the environment of new technology before it is used.
- Persuading suppliers to be environmentally friendly.
- Striving, as a part of improving the EMS system, to minimise the negative effects of our activities and services on the environment.
- Concentrating on preventing negative impacts on the environment.
- The organisation supports all processes, the measuring, monitoring and analyzing of which will achieve the planned results and permanent improvement.
- Strengthening an open approach and dialogue with employees, public and other stakeholders by accepting initiations and responding to them.
All employees of the firm are responsible for fulfilling these principles of the company’s vision and are regularly trained.